- Monoprice's 8323 Premium Hi-fi Dj Style
- Canal Hi-fi Dj Equipment
- Lg Cm9940 Hi-fi Dj Shelf System
|Labels||The Cake Label, Different Drummer, 4th & Broadway, Gee Street Records, WEA Records|
Rockers Hi-Fi were an electronic dub/dance outfit formed in Birmingham, England in 1991 as Original Rockers. In 1994 they changed their name to Rockers Hi-Fi. Their music was quite popular across Europe as an extension and continuation of the dub music genre.
Monoprice's 8323 Premium Hi-fi Dj Style
Their first success came with a few tracks on the Beyond RecordsAmbient Dub series of compilations, and 'Push Push' became a dancefloor hit at the beginning of the 90s.
May 27, 2012 19. Farda P - The Black Single (DJ-Kicks Rockers Hifi Rmx) Category Music; Song. Rockers Hi-Fi + DJ Kicks - The Black Album YouTube; Rockers Hi Fi. File formats: MP3, AAC, MPC, OGG, WMA, etc. Any complete CD albums, whether in multiple files or single file archive (e.g. Rar) of a single artist, as well as albums with various artists such as the Now series of compilations (with VA tag); lossy is a class of data compression where compressing data and then decompressing it retrieves data that may well be different from the original.
They released four studio albums and also mixed and compiled an album for Studio !K7's DJ-Kicks series. Leprechaun movie free download.
Their urban sound was created by Richard 'DJ Dick' Whittingham who began his DJ career in Duran Duran's Rum Runnernightclub, he now hosts Leftfoot at the Medicine Bar, and Glyn 'Bigga' Bush who continues to produce music as BiggaBush and Lightning Head on his own Lion Head label.
Their song 'What a Life!' was part of the soundtrack for the 1995 film The Basketball Diaries, and 'Going Under (Love & Insanity Dub) (K&D Sessions)' featured in the 2000s film Traffic, as well as in the mid-season finale to the first season of the television series The O.C.
In 1992, Richard Whittingham and Glyn Bush founded the label Different Drummer, releasing music from both Original Rockers/Rockers Hi-Fi and others.
Discography Original Rockers
- Push Push (single) (1991) The Cake Label
- Rockers to Rockers (released 1993 on Different Drummer, with four different tracks compared to the 1995 Rockers Hi-Fi re-release.
Discography Rockers Hi-Fi
- Rockers to Rockers (Recorded 1993, released 1995, 4th & Broadway / Gee Street Records)
- Push Push (single) (1995) 4th & Broadway
- Mish Mash (25 March 1997, WEA Records)
- Going Under (the Kruder & Dorfmeister Sessions EP) (single) 1997, Different Drummer / WEA
- DJ-Kicks: The Black Album (19 May 1997, Studio !K7)
- Overproof (1998, WEA Records)
- Times Up (1999, WEA Records)
Canal Hi-fi Dj Equipment
Lg Cm9940 Hi-fi Dj Shelf System
- ^'Different Drummer'. Discogs. Retrieved 24 January 2015.