100 Plus Hatch Patterns Close to 400 AutoCAD hatch patterns for AutoCAD, ADT, ACA, and AutoCAD LT by CompugraphX Available to purchase and Download Immediately! This is the most comprehensive AutoCAD hatch pattern library available to CAD designers today. 575 hatches for AutoCad. You have chosen to download a Premium file. If you create your Premium account, you will be able to download.
- Free Autocad Hatch Patterns Stone
- Download Free Autocad Stone Hatch Patterns
- Download Autocad Stone Hatch Patterns
Free Autocad Hatch Patterns Stone
Issue:This article describes how to install custom hatch patterns in AutoCAD using PAT files.
Download this FREE CAD Block of a HERRINGBONE GRANITE STONE HATCH. This CAD Hatch pattern is ideal for populating your landscape design drawings. The CAD file has been drawn in plan view at imperial scale. TECHNICAL > Download Download Hatch Patterns, Color Tileable Images & Technical Documents. Click on a tab for a List of downloadable files. 575 hatches for AutoCad. You have chosen to download a Premium file. If you create your Premium account, you will be able to download.
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10. C:Users<USER>AppDataRoamingAutodeskAutoCAD 20xxRxx.x<LANGUAGE>Support
- Windows XP. C:Documents and Settings<USER>Application DataAutodeskAutoCAD 20xxRxx.x<LANGUAGE>Support
- For AutoCAD 2009 and earlier, the default location is: C:Program FilesAutodeskAutoCAD 20xxSupport
- The AppData and Application Data folders in the above paths are hidden folders (see How to turn on hidden files and folders on Windows).
- The default path is specified in the Support File Search Path listed under the Files tab in Options. It is usually the first one shown, pointing to the current user folder.
- If there is no longer a .pat file of an existing hatch used in a drawing, use the express tool SUPERHATCH to try and bring in the custom hatch pattern.
- On any drawing, type HATCH and press Enter.
- Click the pull-down in the Hatch visor for Patterns and click Open Library.
- Click the drop-down arrow and select Add Patterns.
- Browse to the location of the custom .pat files, select them, and click Open.
- Custom hatch patterns files will automatically be copied to the following locations:
- AutoCAD for Mac 2016 and later. ~Home/Library/Application Support/Autodesk/AutoCAD 201x/Rxx.x/roaming/@<LANGUAGE>@/Support/Hatch Patterns
- AutoCAD for Mac 2011 to 2015. ~Home/Library/Application Support/Autodesk/roaming/AutoCAD 201x/Rxx.x/<LANGUAGE>/Support
Note: Manually copying the .pat files into the specified location will also work.