Hi,I am looking for solution to create a cashback script. I want to make a cashback website like cashkaro.com
Cashback script free download. To start your own cashback sites you can get the Amazing Cashback Script from the online itself. Barclaycard Cashback card.
- Cashback (2006) Movie Script. Read the Cashback full movie script online. SS is dedicated to The Simpsons and host to thousands of free TV show episode scripts and screencaps, cartoon framegrabs and movie scripts.
- Title: Cashback Script, Author: Cash Craft, Name. That is why cashback websites are a great way to make money.
- Cashback Script Download Image. July 1, 2017. Garmin Unlocker Alternative Download. July 1, 2017. Myanmar Font For Android Phone Free Download. July 1, 2017.
- The AWK Solution’s Cashback Website Development team, offers, fully automated and responsive cashback, coupon, deal aggregator based websites and applications. The Cashback Website Development is fully integrated with all leading affiliate networks and many power packed features. See more ideas about Script, Scripts and Website.
Can you please help me?
Start by breaking the problem down into smaller problems. What are some of the major tasks that you need to accomplish? With a little more direction, we can start to think about what programming challenges we need to solve. Off the top of my head, here are a few:
- User Registration and Login
- Some sort of points system when a user completes an action.
- some way to sort, search, or look through a list of actions.
- Some sort of method for using a point.
Empire Strikes Back Script Download
Initially, you can start small. Make a simple php application that someone can register for, search through a list of actions, click a button, and get a point. Then, they can visit some sort of account page, click a button, and have a single point be 'spent.'
With something like that, you still have a lot to go, but you can start breaking down the point system into smaller problems. Maybe make them fill out a form for a point instead of just clicking a button. Make them select from a list of potential actions that 'spend' different amounts of points. Each addition makes it look more like what you want it to do.
But I'm just speculating. Is there a particular aspect of this problem you need some help breaking down? Or is there a specific sub problem you need some insight programming?
Film Script Download
Posting to the forum is only allowed for members with active accounts.
Please sign in or sign up to post.