- Bianchi Bike Parts
- Bianchi Road Bike Serial Number
- Bianchi Bike Serial Number Location
- Bianchi Bikes For Sale Online
- Bianchi Bike Serial Number
Bike serial number lookup bike has two numbers stamped on the bottom of frame which one would be the serial number - Bianchi Cycling question.
Bianchi Bike Parts
The serial number is stamped on the head tube and is something like this' OE 30848' could be wrong about the first letters tho' they are quite hard to make out. maybe OL or 01 or something similar.
- The serial number is stamped on the head tube and is. Help identifying an old Bianchi. This is quite a low end 'lightweight' bike - Bianchi traded on.
- Identifying a Bianchi. Serial numbers? Identifying Bianchi road bike. Peteypiper, Apr 20, 2011, in forum: Bike buying advice.
- Classic & Vintage - Bianchi Serial Number Identification - Originally Posted by Sanz Serial number.(ID00237273) this bianchi bike?
Rear derailleur is a Campa Nuovo Gran Sport.
Bianchi Road Bike Serial Number
Crank is a Campa 'GS' (Gran Sport I assume).
Front derailleur is a Shimano 600.
Rims are Mavic GP4's, hubs say Campa 'Record'.
Still has the original Campa drinking bottle, maybe it helps.
Brakes are Universal (MOD-125), levers are Modolo.
Bianchi Bike Serial Number Location
If anyone knows anything about what year it is, what model and any other info it would be awesome!