- A rapid-fire, crank-driven gun with a cylindrical cluster of several barrels. The first practical machine gun, it was officially adopted by the US Army in 1866
- The Gatling gun is one of the best known early rapid-fire weapons and a forerunner of the modern machine gun. It is well known for its use by the Union forces during the American Civil War in the 1860s, which was the first time it was employed in combat.
- an early form of machine gun having several barrels that fire in sequence as they are rotated
- A type of machine gun with several barrels on a rotating frame, still used today on some modern aircraft and naval weapons
- purchasable: available for purchase; 'purchasable goods'; 'many houses in the area are for sale'
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in 2000.
- Airsoft is primarily a recreational activity with replica firearms that shoot plastic BBs that are often used for personal collection, gaming (similar to paintball), or professional training purposes (military simulations, a.k.a. MilSim, and police training exercises).
- A modern combat sport in which participants eliminate their opponents by hitting them with spherical non-metallic pellets launched from a compressed-air gun
- Airsoft refers to a class of replica air powered guns that originated from Japan (although the origins go back to the US in the 70s). The power levels are way below those of traditional airguns, but the guns are 1:1 scale copies of original pistols, rather than original designs.
Arkansas Guardsman shows the inner workings of an A-10's Gatling gun in Afghanistan
Master Sgt. Justin Likens, an aircraft crew chief with the 188th Fighter Wing from the Arkansas National Guard, shows the inner workings of the A-10 aircraft's 30-millimeter Gatling gun to members of the Arkansas Agriculture Development Team on March 19, 2010. The ADT dropped by the flight line to visit their fellow Arkansans deployed at Kandahar Airfield, Afghanistan. The 188th currently has over 200 of its members deployed as part of the 451st Air Expeditionary Wing at Kandahar. The ADT Team is in Kandahar for some training before moving out to their forward operating base. (Photo by Lt. Col. Keith Moore, Arkansas National Guard)
'Is that your gatling gun or are you just happy to see me?'
Siama's TANYA came to see my JACK today. They were having so much fun together!! And it was fun to see you too, Siama! :-) Posing by Siáma. Gatling Gun belongs to my hubby.